Presentation Recorder Hydra
The PR-Hydra is the newest of NCast's presentation recorder products. It is the first in the industry to record two full-screen layouts and create a composite layer. Previous NCast products have side-by-side window viewing. The new PR-Hydra has three windows, which allows for streaming of three different views while retaining the high-quality original recording.
Simply connect your source, connect to the network, start the interface, and you're broadcasting your presentation.
- Dual-Screen Recording and Streaming: Use the two high-quality recordings to edit or reformat the content. The bit rate can be modified to better stream on a lower-resolution viewing device while still providing high-quality recording playback and streaming.
- Three Active Windows: Use the three active windows to select various sources and display them as a dual-screen with synchronized playback and streaming.
- High-resolution, High Frame-rate Recording:
The recording of 1080p 60-frame/second progressive playback visual material provides for enhanced video clarity and the reduction of visual artifacts found in lower frame-rate recordings.
- Record and Stream at Various Qualities: Supports up to WUXGA (1920x1200) input and WXGA (1280x720) capture and streaming capabilities. Retain full integrity of original image using motion adaptive de-interlacing.
- Multiple All-Digital Inputs with Traditional VGA and Composite: The PR-Hydra is NCast's premium recorder/streamer that supports both digital connections and legacy analog equipment. It offers a full input connector lineup with 3G-SDI, HDMI (2x), DVI-I, DisplayPort, VGA, and Composite, alongside output to HDMI or RGB. Dual balanced audio inputs provide for professional level recording of stereo sources.
- Picture-by-picture Composition and Graphical Overlays:
The compositing of presenter, presentation, alongside overlay graphic provides for a simple yet extremely useful set of layouts for recording and streaming presentations and lectures.
- Multiple Command and Control Interfaces: It is simple to control the PR-Hydra from the NCast Quickstart webpage and/or serial command systems. Use RS-232 control commands with buttons to just record and stream, or provide a robust set of controls for a more comprehensive control system.